Lyndon Water is proud to be identified as a Technology Partner at the 5th India Water Impact Summit in 2020 https://iwis.cganga.org/
- Lyndon Water participates in the inaugural meeting of CGanga's UK Chapter on the 14th June 2017.
- Lyndon Water has its LOI for its participation in the CGanga Project Accepted 30th November 2017.
- Lyndon Water signs MOU with Indian Government at Delhi Summit for demonstration project in
- Water Shortgages are affecting the whole world: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-42982959
- Lyndon Water attends Third India Water Impact Summit (IWIS), New Delhi on 5-7th December 2018
- Lyndon Water presents its technology and pilot project proposal to the ETV Panel in Delhi on 12th December 2018
- Lyndon Water's first commercial scale project is announced as part of the Jordan: Growth & Opportunity Conference in London on 28th February 2019 https://www.gov.uk/government/news/british-businesses-back-the-jordanian-economy
- Coverage across the MENA region 1st March 2019 https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/jordan-sweeps-up-investment-from-international-partners-and-bu...
- Lyndon Water participates in UK Embassy Trade Mission to Jordan (January 2020) and advances its phytodesalination with integrated agriculture/aquaculture project in Ma'an https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=179242333318643
- Pilot Facilities in Mexico demonstrate exceptional results in growth, quality and resilience in both fish (Tilapia) and Shrimps.
- Discussions underway to introduce LW Systems into an exciting Development project in Jordan.
- The World Economic Forum makes a strong statement....https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/water-scarcity-is-a-growing-problem-across-the-middle-east-is....
- World Bank at work in MENA....https://blogs.worldbank.org/water/emergency-response-resilient-recovery-how-we-are-helping-water-sec...